Celtics playoff tickets on sale Friday
|04.01.09 at 4:44 pm ET|
The Celtics announced on Wednesday that a limited amount of playoff tickets for Round 1, home games 1 and 2 at the TD Banknorth Garden will go on sale Friday, April 3 at 10 a.m. There is a four (4) ticket limit per customer and seats start at just $12 in the Rite Aid Family Section.
Dates and times of home playoff games will be announced following the conclusion of the 2008-09 NBA regular season, and will be posted on www.celtics.com.
Celtics fans will be able to purchase on April 3 beginning at 10 a.m. by visiting Celtics.com, by calling 1-800-4NBA-TIX (800-462-2849) or by visiting the TD Banknorth Garden Box Office. Acceptable forms of payment for tickets are American Express and all other major credit cards and customers may also pay by cash at the TD Banknorth Garden Box Office.
Fans interested in securing private suites for playoff games may do so by calling the Celtics Sales Office at 866-4CELTIX (866-423-5849). Private suites accommodate 18 fans and catering options are also available. For more information log on to www.celtics.com.
The 2009 Celtics Playoffs are presented by The Lottery. Celtics fans that played the Lottery’s Boston Celtics Limited Edition 2008 NBA Champions ticket can enter a second chance drawing that will give one lucky fan the chance to win $1,000,000 on the parquet floor during a home playoff game in the Mass Lottery Parquet Floor Challenge. The fan participating in the Parquet Floor Challenge is guaranteed to win at least $200,000. To enter the Second Chance Bonus Drawings and for entry instructions visit www.masslottery.com.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...