Soulja Boy Junior showcased at Garden
|04.01.09 at 8:14 pm ET|
Seven-year-old Daylon Trotman (aka: Soulja Boy Junior) was featured after the first quarter of the Celtics-Bobcats game for his recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. His segment, in which he danced and was presented with season tickets, was re-aired on the Jumbotron. After, he hit the aisle to put on another show for the Garden crowd. Trotman gained national attention after being highlighted in Boston Magazine.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?