|How to dine like a champ||04.09.09 at 1:00 pm ET|
Paul Pierce credited his notable weight loss to a change in diet after the Boston Celtics championship run. Now he is lending his dining tips to Zagat Survey for, “A Spotlight on Boston Restaurants: Paul Pierce’s Favorites for Healthy Dining.”
This guide includes Pierce’s advice for staying healthy while eating out at Zagat Survey’s Most Popular restaurants in Boston, which were selected by nearly 7,000 local diners in Zagat’s 2009/10 Boston Restaurants Survey.
Pierce also worked with Zagat on another guide to benefit his Truth Foundation. In addition to healthy dining tips at Zagat’s Most Popular Restaurants in Boston, this guide offers general tips for eating out and fitness advice. Pierce also includes his favorite pre-game meal of grilled salmon, a baked potato, and broccoli.
Information on this pocket-sized guide (for convenience) will be available on paulpierce.net.
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Where do the Celtics go from here? Post failed deal fallout
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 6/18
- What is Value?
- Clippers call off talks for Doc Rivers - real or posturing?
- NBA Trade Rumors: Latest updates on Celtics, Clippers megadeal for Doc...
- Celtics may be willing to accept two draft picks instead of cap savings