|Garnett on cover of Men’s Fitness||04.15.09 at 7:53 pm ET|
Celtics forward Kevin Garnett is featured on the cover of the May issue of Men’s Fitness, which will hit newsstands on April 20. In this six-page spread, Garnett addresses topics from his offseason training program to his fire to win.
He even commented on being called ‘skinny’:
“I work very hard at it. You don’t survive playing the power forward position and sometimes at the center guarding Shaq and Yao Ming being thin. I take my weights very, very, very personally. It’s part of my regimen every day … even on game days. I’m not a weak individual.”
- Celtics deny Brooklyn Nets permission to speak to Doc Rivers
- Wyc Grousbeck: "I don't know what will happen"
- Jared Sullinger on the comeback trail
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/23
- Mike Krzyzewski to return to coach Olympic Men's Basketball Team
- Charges against Terrence Williams delayed
- A look at Eric Gordon