Garnett on cover of Men’s Fitness
|04.15.09 at 7:53 pm ET|
Celtics forward Kevin Garnett is featured on the cover of the May issue of Men’s Fitness, which will hit newsstands on April 20. In this six-page spread, Garnett addresses topics from his offseason training program to his fire to win.
He even commented on being called ‘skinny':
“I work very hard at it. You don’t survive playing the power forward position and sometimes at the center guarding Shaq and Yao Ming being thin. I take my weights very, very, very personally. It’s part of my regimen every day … even on game days. I’m not a weak individual.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?