Ainge suffers heart attack
|04.16.09 at 6:23 pm ET|
Austin Ainge, the son of Boston Celtics General Manager Danny Ainge, has confirmed to WEEI.com’s Jeff Goodman that his father did suffer a heart attack early Thursday morning and was taken to the hospital. Austin Ainge says that his father is expected to be released from the hospital in the next couple of days. WCVB was the first to report this story, stating Ainge woke up Thursday morning with chest pains and taken to a hospital, where it was discovered that he had an artery which was 100 percent clogged, forcing a stent to be inserted. Ainge was originally scheduled to appear on WEEI’s The Big Show Thursday afternoon, but was not available due to sickness.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Rondo Is Perfect Fit for Stevens' Offense
- Should Boston Celtics Strike Now on a Jeff Green Trade?
- C's 'Rising Stars' Legit Building Blocks?
- Will Rondo's Resurgence Force C's to Consider Trade?
- The Deadline Deal Celtics Must Make
- Latest Celtics Trade Rumors, Updates
- Teams That Should Be Asking About Humphries