Pierce breaks Twitter mark
|04.17.09 at 5:08 pm ET|
It took Celtics captain Paul Pierce just 20 days to break the 100,000 follower mark on Twitter. Pierce sent his first tweet on March 28 about enjoying the weather in Boston on a day off from practice. Since then he has given away Celtics tickets, spread the word for a potentially-life saving blood drive, and promoted a postseason ticket raffle. Follow Pierce (paulpierce34) on Twitter here.
Related story: To Tweet or Not to Tweet
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4
- Early conclusions after 20 games
- Jared Sullinger Drawing the Double Team and Assessing the Boston Celtics...
- Jordan Crawford Does it Again, Boston Celtics beat Milwaukee Bucks...
- Boston Celtics respond with a win, beat Milwaukee Bucks, 108-100
- Jeff Green Latest to Shoot Down Boston Celtics Tanking Talk