Pierce breaks Twitter mark
|04.17.09 at 5:08 pm ET|
It took Celtics captain Paul Pierce just 20 days to break the 100,000 follower mark on Twitter. Pierce sent his first tweet on March 28 about enjoying the weather in Boston on a day off from practice. Since then he has given away Celtics tickets, spread the word for a potentially-life saving blood drive, and promoted a postseason ticket raffle. Follow Pierce (paulpierce34) on Twitter here.
Related story: To Tweet or Not to Tweet
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason