Pierce breaks Twitter mark
|04.17.09 at 5:08 pm ET|
It took Celtics captain Paul Pierce just 20 days to break the 100,000 follower mark on Twitter. Pierce sent his first tweet on March 28 about enjoying the weather in Boston on a day off from practice. Since then he has given away Celtics tickets, spread the word for a potentially-life saving blood drive, and promoted a postseason ticket raffle. Follow Pierce (paulpierce34) on Twitter here.
Related story: To Tweet or Not to Tweet
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...