Is the well dry?
|04.18.09 at 3:28 pm ET|
The Celtics have gone to the two-man game with Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce time and again in overtime and down the stretch. It usually results in Pierce getting a jumper against a smaller defender, but it puts a tremendous burden on the Captain to carry the load.
Look for more movement in the last minute.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?