Is the well dry?
|04.18.09 at 3:28 pm ET|
The Celtics have gone to the two-man game with Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce time and again in overtime and down the stretch. It usually results in Pierce getting a jumper against a smaller defender, but it puts a tremendous burden on the Captain to carry the load.
Look for more movement in the last minute.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...