Is the well dry?
|04.18.09 at 3:28 pm ET|
The Celtics have gone to the two-man game with Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce time and again in overtime and down the stretch. It usually results in Pierce getting a jumper against a smaller defender, but it puts a tremendous burden on the Captain to carry the load.
Look for more movement in the last minute.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason