Setting the scene
|04.18.09 at 12:32 pm ET|
It’s about 10 minutes from tip time and the Garden is starting to buzz. For marketing/TV purposes, the Celtics handed out green t-shirts to the fans that say, “Boston is a Brotherhood.”
An image of Kevin Garnett is on the Jumbotron and the crowd started cheering. If anyone was worried about the early start time affecting the crowd, they shouldn’t have. Still no sign of the real Garnett though. Stay with us all afternoon for updates and analysis and also check out Celtics.com for Jess and myself on Cover It Live.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?