Setting the scene
|04.18.09 at 12:32 pm ET|
It’s about 10 minutes from tip time and the Garden is starting to buzz. For marketing/TV purposes, the Celtics handed out green t-shirts to the fans that say, “Boston is a Brotherhood.”
An image of Kevin Garnett is on the Jumbotron and the crowd started cheering. If anyone was worried about the early start time affecting the crowd, they shouldn’t have. Still no sign of the real Garnett though. Stay with us all afternoon for updates and analysis and also check out Celtics.com for Jess and myself on Cover It Live.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason