Powe leaves the game
|04.20.09 at 7:47 pm ET|
Leon Powe walked back toward the locker room with 10:13 left in the second quarter. Powe, who has been wearing a heavy-duty brace after spraining his right knee in March against the Bulls, has not been moving that well tonight. In seven minutes he posted two points, one rebound, and was called for one foul.
Update: Powe suffered a minor left knee sprain. He is expected to return.
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics
- State of the Celtics