Rondo limps out of game
|04.20.09 at 8:03 pm ET|
After barreling down the court on a fast break, Rajon Rondo went up for the basket. It was moments before he was able to get up with the aid of team doctors. Rondo headed to the bench limping with 5:03 left in the first half. He suffered a minor right ankle sprain and is expected to return to the game.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason