Rondo limps out of game
|04.20.09 at 8:03 pm ET|
After barreling down the court on a fast break, Rajon Rondo went up for the basket. It was moments before he was able to get up with the aid of team doctors. Rondo headed to the bench limping with 5:03 left in the first half. He suffered a minor right ankle sprain and is expected to return to the game.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...