Rondo limps out of game
|04.20.09 at 8:03 pm ET|
After barreling down the court on a fast break, Rajon Rondo went up for the basket. It was moments before he was able to get up with the aid of team doctors. Rondo headed to the bench limping with 5:03 left in the first half. He suffered a minor right ankle sprain and is expected to return to the game.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?