Gordon has MRI
|04.27.09 at 1:22 pm ET|
Bulls guard Ben Gordon, he of the clutch 3-point shooting, is supposed to have an MRI on his hamstring today. Gordon told reporters:
“I was driving and I heard something pop. It’s sore; hopefully it’s not too serious. I’m going to do what I need to do.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?