Del Negro: Gordon will start
|04.28.09 at 6:35 pm ET|
Chicago Bulls coach Vinny Del Negro just told the media that Chicago’s Ben Gordon, who is suffering from a torn hamstring, will start in Tuesday night’s Game 5 between the Celtics and Bulls. “He’s going to try to play,” Del Negro said. “He’s loosened up a little bit. It’s still pretty tight, but he’s going to try.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?