Game 5: Early update
|04.28.09 at 7:22 pm ET|
Any questions about the health of Bulls guard Ben Gordon seem to have been answered. Gordon started the game by aggressively attacking the basket and he drained a couple of jumpers. He looks fine, in other words.
Like the first two games in Boston this one has been off to a sluggish start. The Bulls started the game 2-for-9 from the floor and there were numerous sloppy mistakes on both sides. But the Celtics interior defense has tightened up. Kendrick Perkins has been a monster with five rebounds and he blew up several layup attempts.
With 4:35 to go in the first quarter, the C’s have a 13-12 lead.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...