Miller: KG could return
|04.28.09 at 8:31 am ET|
TNT analyst Reggie Miller told the Dan Patrick Show that he believes Kevin Garnett will return if the Celtics advance to the next round of the playoffs. While Miller did not confirm that Garnett told him this, the two are neighbors in Malibu, California. Garnett injured his knee in February against the Utah Jazz. He recently decided to postpone surgery.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?