Celtics lose by one in triple overtime
|04.30.09 at 11:09 pm ET|
51 points from Ray Allen were not enough. The Celtics lost 128-127 to the Bulls in Game 6.
The pivotal moment proved to be Joakim Noah stealing the ball and drawing Paul Pierce’s sixth foul. Noah connected on the three-point play and Pierce headed to the bench where he was shortly joined by Glen Davis, who also fouled out in triple overtime.
Game 7 will be played at 8pm EST in Boston.
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?
- Deron Williams expected to play vs. Celtics on Tuesday
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning