Powe has successful surgery
|05.05.09 at 10:43 am ET|
Celtics forward Leon Powe underwent successful ACL surgery today, according to a statement from the team. Powe underwent ACL revision reconstruction with microfracture and cartilage repair at New England Baptist Hospital. Powe tore his ACL in the first round against the Bulls. Team Physical Dr. Brian McKeon, Dr. Paul Weitzel, and Dr. John Richmond performed the surgery.
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...