Powe has successful surgery
|05.05.09 at 10:43 am ET|
Celtics forward Leon Powe underwent successful ACL surgery today, according to a statement from the team. Powe underwent ACL revision reconstruction with microfracture and cartilage repair at New England Baptist Hospital. Powe tore his ACL in the first round against the Bulls. Team Physical Dr. Brian McKeon, Dr. Paul Weitzel, and Dr. John Richmond performed the surgery.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...