Lee warming up, not expected to play
|05.06.09 at 6:02 pm ET|
Wearing a face mask to guard his fractured sinus, Magic guard Courtney Lee was shooting around prior to Game 2. It had been uncertain if Lee would travel to Boston. He is not expected to play on Wednesday night.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...