Game 4: Early update
|05.10.09 at 8:26 pm ET|
At the first media timeout, the Celtics have come out aggressive and feisty and have a 13-10 lead. Two things are noticeably different from Game 3. First, Dwight Howard has been called for goaltending three times. The Celtics were adamant after Game 3 that several of his blocks should have been ruled interference.
The other difference is Orlando is not making shots at nearly the same clip. The Magic are just 3-for-12 and Howard in particular has been limited to his sweeping hook across the lane game, and not the catch and dunk.
Foul trouble will also be something to watch. Brian Scalabrine came in for Big Baby Davis after just 45 seconds but picked up two quick fouls. No offense to Scal, but a far bigger factor is that Howard also got two early and he is out of the game for now.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason