|Game 4: Final Wrap||05.10.09 at 11:08 pm ET|
The Celtics have a new hero. Glen Davis hit two jumpers in the final 30 seconds, including the game-winner as time expired, to give the Celtics a 95-94 victory over the Magic in Game 4. Davis finished the night with 21 points (9-14 FG). Despite being hampered by five personal fouls, Paul Pierce led all scorers with 27 points. Dwight Howard posted 23 points and 17 rebounds for the Magic. Both teams battled through foul trouble in this game. 52 personal fouls were called, leading to 55 attempted free throws. The Celtics head back to Boston with this series tied 2-2. Game 5 will be played on Tuesday. Check back to Green Street for postgame reaction and analysis.
- Lawyer interview about Terrence Willaims case
- Mock draft watch: Who the experts say the Boston Celtics will pick in the...
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Mason Plumlee
- NBA Draft Lottery: Cleveland Cavs get top pick, Washington Wizards move...
- The Pelicans rumor: Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley for Eric Gordon
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/21
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support