Game 4: Final Wrap
|05.10.09 at 11:08 pm ET|
The Celtics have a new hero. Glen Davis hit two jumpers in the final 30 seconds, including the game-winner as time expired, to give the Celtics a 95-94 victory over the Magic in Game 4. Davis finished the night with 21 points (9-14 FG). Despite being hampered by five personal fouls, Paul Pierce led all scorers with 27 points. Dwight Howard posted 23 points and 17 rebounds for the Magic. Both teams battled through foul trouble in this game. 52 personal fouls were called, leading to 55 attempted free throws. The Celtics head back to Boston with this series tied 2-2. Game 5 will be played on Tuesday. Check back to Green Street for postgame reaction and analysis.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...