LeBron: Celtics still tough
|05.11.09 at 10:11 pm ET|
Following the Cleveland Cavaliers series-clinching victory over the Atlanta Hawks, LeBron James looked ahead to potential Eastern Conference Finals match ups. Even though the Boston Celtics are shorthanded, he told TNT there is no discounting their experience in the postseason.
“It’s a championship team and they have a lot of things going, even with KG out,” James said to Cheryl Miller. “Big Baby has done an unbelievable job for that team. So we look forward to meeting whoever and it’s going to be really good in the next series.”
The Cavaliers will wait for the winner of the Celtics and Magic series, which is tied at two apiece. Game 5 will be played Tuesday night in Boston.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...