LeBron: Celtics still tough
|05.11.09 at 10:11 pm ET|
Following the Cleveland Cavaliers series-clinching victory over the Atlanta Hawks, LeBron James looked ahead to potential Eastern Conference Finals match ups. Even though the Boston Celtics are shorthanded, he told TNT there is no discounting their experience in the postseason.
“It’s a championship team and they have a lot of things going, even with KG out,” James said to Cheryl Miller. “Big Baby has done an unbelievable job for that team. So we look forward to meeting whoever and it’s going to be really good in the next series.”
The Cavaliers will wait for the winner of the Celtics and Magic series, which is tied at two apiece. Game 5 will be played Tuesday night in Boston.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?