The Other Side of Big Baby
|05.11.09 at 8:43 pm ET|
In just two seasons, Glen Davis has established himself as one of the NBA’s quirkiest personalities. But behind the singing and dancing, the jokes and the pinstripe suits, there is another aspect of Big Baby, one that harbors 23 years of heartache and struggles. As Davis explained to ESPN’s Wendi Nix, there is a softer side to the man who once wrestled Shaquille O’Neal to the ground.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason