The Other Side of Big Baby
|05.11.09 at 8:43 pm ET|
In just two seasons, Glen Davis has established himself as one of the NBA’s quirkiest personalities. But behind the singing and dancing, the jokes and the pinstripe suits, there is another aspect of Big Baby, one that harbors 23 years of heartache and struggles. As Davis explained to ESPN’s Wendi Nix, there is a softer side to the man who once wrestled Shaquille O’Neal to the ground.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...