Game 5: Marbury comes alive
|05.12.09 at 10:06 pm ET|
Look who’s back. Marbury checked back in at the 8:49 mark of the fourth quarter and proceeded to score 11 points in just under three minutes. The problem for the Celtics is the lineup they have on the floor–Marbury, Eddie House, Ray Allen, Brian Scalabrine and Glen Davis hasn’t been able to keep Dwight Howard and Tony Battie from getting easy baskets on the other end.
With 5:55 left the Celtics trail 83-74 and Marbury will be going to the line for his 12th point.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?