LeBron wants to face Celtics?
|05.13.09 at 3:13 pm ET|
Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer believes otherwise:
He said he’d seen every one of the Magic’s playoff games and talked about how difficult they are to defend with Dwight Howard and his strong shooters. But there was an edge when James discussed the Celtics.
“We know everything about Boston; we have a history with them,” James said.
James considers last season Game 7 one of the most challenging he has ever played. Then the NBA’s MVP left his desire for a rematch up to interpretation.
“I’m a competitor; I thrive on going against the best,” James said. “I love playing against the best. You make your answer out of that.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?