Game 6: Final wrap
|05.14.09 at 10:06 pm ET|
It’s all over at Amway Arena where the Celtics failed to score in the final three minutes and 46 seconds in an 83-75 loss to the Orlando Magic, setting up a Game 7 back in Boston Sunday night. The Celtics lost despite holding the Magic to 36 percent shooting, and despite Orlando shooting just 17-for-31 from the free throw line.
It was another difficult night for Ray Allen who was 2-for-11 from the field and missed a couple of wide-open looks. One game after calling out his coach for not getting enough touches, Dwight Howard was immense with 23 points and 22 rebounds.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?