Rondo addresses trade rumors
|06.19.09 at 12:10 pm ET|
On Friday morning Boston Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo addressed the recent trade rumors on WEEI’s Dennis & Callahan show. Rondo recently returned from China as part of the Nike All Asia Basketball Camp and has already heard the buzz. While he knows trades are part of the business, he is confident in the Celtics as they stand now.
“If a trade happens, it happens,” Rondo said. “But I think we’ve got a championship team here and I don’t think [a trade] will happen.”
Click here to listen to Rondo discuss the rumors, his offseason plans, and his goals of becoming one of the best PGs in the NBA.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?