Report: Hudson breaks finger
|07.08.09 at 11:01 pm ET|
On Wednesday Celtics draft pick Lester Hudson broke his left ring finger at Orlando Summer League and will have to return to Boston, according to the Boston Herald. He may require surgery. The Herald reports Hudson suffered the injury as he tried to brace himself during a fall during the Celtics 12-point loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
‘It’s very tough because I want to show Danny (Ainge) and the coaches what I can do,’ Hudson told the Herald. ‘But I won’t be out there to do it now. I think I can still play right now, but I have to sit back.’
Celtics.com reports J.R. Giddens dislocated a finger on his left hand but stayed with the team.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason