Report: Hudson breaks finger
|07.08.09 at 11:01 pm ET|
On Wednesday Celtics draft pick Lester Hudson broke his left ring finger at Orlando Summer League and will have to return to Boston, according to the Boston Herald. He may require surgery. The Herald reports Hudson suffered the injury as he tried to brace himself during a fall during the Celtics 12-point loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
‘It’s very tough because I want to show Danny (Ainge) and the coaches what I can do,’ Hudson told the Herald. ‘But I won’t be out there to do it now. I think I can still play right now, but I have to sit back.’
Celtics.com reports J.R. Giddens dislocated a finger on his left hand but stayed with the team.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...