Report: Hudson breaks finger
|07.08.09 at 11:01 pm ET|
On Wednesday Celtics draft pick Lester Hudson broke his left ring finger at Orlando Summer League and will have to return to Boston, according to the Boston Herald. He may require surgery. The Herald reports Hudson suffered the injury as he tried to brace himself during a fall during the Celtics 12-point loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
‘It’s very tough because I want to show Danny (Ainge) and the coaches what I can do,’ Hudson told the Herald. ‘But I won’t be out there to do it now. I think I can still play right now, but I have to sit back.’
Celtics.com reports J.R. Giddens dislocated a finger on his left hand but stayed with the team.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?