Report: Hudson breaks finger
|07.08.09 at 11:01 pm ET|
On Wednesday Celtics draft pick Lester Hudson broke his left ring finger at Orlando Summer League and will have to return to Boston, according to the Boston Herald. He may require surgery. The Herald reports Hudson suffered the injury as he tried to brace himself during a fall during the Celtics 12-point loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
“It’s very tough because I want to show Danny (Ainge) and the coaches what I can do,” Hudson told the Herald. “But I won’t be out there to do it now. I think I can still play right now, but I have to sit back.”
Celtics.com reports J.R. Giddens dislocated a finger on his left hand but stayed with the team.
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden