No new updates on Hill
|07.09.09 at 9:45 pm ET|
WALTHAM — The Grant Hill update? There is no Grant Hill update. When asked if he was “optimistic” about signing him, Ainge said, “I don’t even allow myself to go there. Optimistic or pessimistic. He knows our desire for him. We know his interest in us.”
Garnett proclaimed himself “feeling great” but wouldn’t put a timeline on his return to the court.
“Rehab’s going really well at this point,” he said. “I’m continuing to heal and get stronger. To be honest, I’ve been in a pretty decent place mentally.”
When pressed on a date, Garnett simply said, “I’m on schedule to be on schedule.”
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11
- Grantland's one-on-one interview with Brad Stevens: Steez, Ties, and Math
- Doc, Defense, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"