No new updates on Hill
|07.09.09 at 9:45 pm ET|
WALTHAM — The Grant Hill update? There is no Grant Hill update. When asked if he was ‘optimistic’ about signing him, Ainge said, ‘I don’t even allow myself to go there. Optimistic or pessimistic. He knows our desire for him. We know his interest in us.’
Garnett proclaimed himself ‘feeling great’ but wouldn’t put a timeline on his return to the court.
‘Rehab’s going really well at this point,’ he said. ‘I’m continuing to heal and get stronger. To be honest, I’ve been in a pretty decent place mentally.’
When pressed on a date, Garnett simply said, ‘I’m on schedule to be on schedule.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason