No new updates on Hill
|07.09.09 at 9:45 pm ET|
WALTHAM — The Grant Hill update? There is no Grant Hill update. When asked if he was ‘optimistic’ about signing him, Ainge said, ‘I don’t even allow myself to go there. Optimistic or pessimistic. He knows our desire for him. We know his interest in us.’
Garnett proclaimed himself ‘feeling great’ but wouldn’t put a timeline on his return to the court.
‘Rehab’s going really well at this point,’ he said. ‘I’m continuing to heal and get stronger. To be honest, I’ve been in a pretty decent place mentally.’
When pressed on a date, Garnett simply said, ‘I’m on schedule to be on schedule.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?