No new updates on Hill
|07.09.09 at 9:45 pm ET|
WALTHAM — The Grant Hill update? There is no Grant Hill update. When asked if he was ‘optimistic’ about signing him, Ainge said, ‘I don’t even allow myself to go there. Optimistic or pessimistic. He knows our desire for him. We know his interest in us.’
Garnett proclaimed himself ‘feeling great’ but wouldn’t put a timeline on his return to the court.
‘Rehab’s going really well at this point,’ he said. ‘I’m continuing to heal and get stronger. To be honest, I’ve been in a pretty decent place mentally.’
When pressed on a date, Garnett simply said, ‘I’m on schedule to be on schedule.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...