|No new updates on Hill||07.09.09 at 9:45 pm ET|
WALTHAM — The Grant Hill update? There is no Grant Hill update. When asked if he was “optimistic” about signing him, Ainge said, “I don’t even allow myself to go there. Optimistic or pessimistic. He knows our desire for him. We know his interest in us.”
Garnett proclaimed himself “feeling great” but wouldn’t put a timeline on his return to the court.
“Rehab’s going really well at this point,” he said. “I’m continuing to heal and get stronger. To be honest, I’ve been in a pretty decent place mentally.”
When pressed on a date, Garnett simply said, “I’m on schedule to be on schedule.”
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot
- Celtics may be looking to move up in NBA draft
- Stephen A. Smith back with more Doc Rivers rumors