Starbury TV: Ballet, Bottled Water and Vaseline
|07.28.09 at 11:20 pm ET|
– After proclaiming, “I’m just talking and I’m going on and on,” Marbury declared, “I don’t play basketball no more. I’m an entertainer.”
– He later poured a bottle of water on himself while rapping Rocko’s “Umma do me” and laughed that people would question him for doing so. Water dries, he pointed out and then wrapped himself in a towel.
– Showing off his hidden talents, Marbury attempted to perform ballet in his kitchen. “That’s how you stay nasty on the court,” he said.
– Marbury may not know where he is playing next season, but he has a gameplan mapped out should he leave the NBA. “If I go overseas, it’s going to be like playing in high school again,” he said. “I’m going to go over there with the mind frame that I’m going to average 50. That’s my word. I’m going over there with a different mind frame.”
– As for eating Vaseline, Marbury’s done with that — “Oh I’m sorry. The Vaseline, it’s over with. ”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...