Starbury TV: Ballet, Bottled Water and Vaseline
|07.28.09 at 11:20 pm ET|
– After proclaiming, “I’m just talking and I’m going on and on,” Marbury declared, “I don’t play basketball no more. I’m an entertainer.”
– He later poured a bottle of water on himself while rapping Rocko’s “Umma do me” and laughed that people would question him for doing so. Water dries, he pointed out and then wrapped himself in a towel.
– Showing off his hidden talents, Marbury attempted to perform ballet in his kitchen. “That’s how you stay nasty on the court,” he said.
– Marbury may not know where he is playing next season, but he has a gameplan mapped out should he leave the NBA. “If I go overseas, it’s going to be like playing in high school again,” he said. “I’m going to go over there with the mind frame that I’m going to average 50. That’s my word. I’m going over there with a different mind frame.”
– As for eating Vaseline, Marbury’s done with that — “Oh I’m sorry. The Vaseline, it’s over with. ”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason