- Green Street - http://greenstreet.weei.com -
Starbury TV: Ballet, Bottled Water and Vaseline
Posted By Jessica Camerato On July 28, 2009 @ 11:20 pm In General | 4 Comments
On Tuesday night Stephon Marbury gave another glimpse into his life on Starbury TV . Highlights included:
- After proclaiming, “I’m just talking and I’m going on and on,” Marbury declared, “I don’t play basketball no more. I’m an entertainer.”
- He later poured a bottle of water on himself while rapping Rocko’s “Umma do me” and laughed that people would question him for doing so. Water dries, he pointed out and then wrapped himself in a towel.
- Showing off his hidden talents, Marbury attempted to perform ballet in his kitchen. “That’s how you stay nasty on the court,” he said.
- Marbury may not know where he is playing next season, but he has a gameplan mapped out should he leave the NBA. “If I go overseas, it’s going to be like playing in high school again,” he said. “I’m going to go over there with the mind frame that I’m going to average 50. That’s my word. I’m going over there with a different mind frame.”
- As for eating Vaseline, Marbury’s done with that — “Oh I’m sorry. The Vaseline, it’s over with. ”
Article printed from Green Street: http://greenstreet.weei.com
URL to article: http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2009/07/28/starbury-tv-ballet-bottled-watter-and-vaseline/
URLs in this post:
 Starbury TV: http://www.justin.tv/starburytv
 > Starbury TV: Ballet, Bottled Water and Vaseline" data-url="http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2009/07/28/starbury-tv-ballet-bottled-watter-and-vaseline/">Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 : #disqus_thread
Copyright © 2014 WEEI.com. All rights reserved.