Sources: Davis deal worth two years, approximately $6 million
|08.10.09 at 11:32 am ET|
According to Jeff Goodman of WEEI.com and FoxSports.com, Glen Davis has agreed to a two-year deal that will pay him approximately $6 million. Goodman reports that Davis had fielded some interest from teams in the offseason, but no one put forth an offer to the restricted free agent. Davis, 23, averaged 15.8 points and 5.6 rebounds in the postseason while playing more than 36 minutes per contest. During the regular season he put up seven points and four boards per game. The Celtics will announce the Davis deal and an agreement with forward Shelden Williams Monday.
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...