Sources: Davis deal worth two years, approximately $6 million
|08.10.09 at 11:32 am ET|
According to Jeff Goodman of WEEI.com and FoxSports.com, Glen Davis has agreed to a two-year deal that will pay him approximately $6 million. Goodman reports that Davis had fielded some interest from teams in the offseason, but no one put forth an offer to the restricted free agent. Davis, 23, averaged 15.8 points and 5.6 rebounds in the postseason while playing more than 36 minutes per contest. During the regular season he put up seven points and four boards per game. The Celtics will announce the Davis deal and an agreement with forward Shelden Williams Monday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...