|adidas Creates Garnett Soccer-Themed Sneaker||08.19.09 at 9:57 am ET|
As intense as Kevin Garnett is on the basketball court, he is a also a dedicated soccer fan. KG’s favorite club, Chelsea, has partnered with adidas to create a limited edition basketball sneaker that combines his name with the club’s colors and logo . According to EPL Talk:
The adidas TS Commander LT will available from August 29, 2009 exclusively from a Boston-based retailer named Bodega. They’ll offer an exclusive CFC (Chelsea Football Club) tribute package consisting of the TS Commander LT x KG x CFC, a CFC Bodega team scarf and CFC replica jersey featuring Garnett’s name and number on the back.
Click here for more images of the shoe.
- NBA Draft Lottery: Cleveland Cavs get top pick, Washington Wizards move...
- The Pelicans rumor: Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley for Eric Gordon
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/21
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support
- Terrence Williams future with Boston Celtics in doubt
- Terrence Williams bail set at $25,000
- Terrence Williams arrested on gun charges