adidas Creates Garnett Soccer-Themed Sneaker
|08.19.09 at 9:57 am ET|
As intense as Kevin Garnett is on the basketball court, he is a also a dedicated soccer fan. KG’s favorite club, Chelsea, has partnered with adidas to create a limited edition basketball sneaker that combines his name with the club’s colors and logo . According to EPL Talk:
The adidas TS Commander LT will available from August 29, 2009 exclusively from a Boston-based retailer named Bodega. They’ll offer an exclusive CFC (Chelsea Football Club) tribute package consisting of the TS Commander LT x KG x CFC, a CFC Bodega team scarf and CFC replica jersey featuring Garnett’s name and number on the back.
Click here for more images of the shoe.
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11
- Grantland's one-on-one interview with Brad Stevens: Steez, Ties, and Math
- Doc, Defense, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"