Ray’s Sneaker Scavenger Hunt
|09.11.09 at 2:56 pm ET|
Ray Allen has decided he has more pairs of basketball sneakers than he needs so he is simply giving them away … if you can find them.
Today Allen began a scavenger hunt for his sneakers through his Twitter page. So far he has left them hanging on trees and at a pond, offering photo clues on Twitpic.
Tonight he plans to hide more shoes in the Springfield area while he heads to the Basketball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
If you want to snag a pair of Allen’s kicks, follow him on Twitter (@sugarray20) and then follow the clues.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?