Walker has knee scoped
|10.02.09 at 1:28 pm ET|
The Celtics announced that forward Bill Walker underwent successful right knee arthroscopic surgery on Friday at the New England Baptist Hospital.
Walker sustained a meniscus tear on the first day of training camp. The team confirmed the surgery was performed by Team Physician Dr. Brian McKeon and assisted by John Rand, PAC.
While no timetable for his return has been announced by the team, various reports have Walker missing 6-8 weeks of action.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/6
- Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to the Knicks
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?
- Deron Williams expected to play vs. Celtics on Tuesday
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5