Walker has knee scoped
|10.02.09 at 1:28 pm ET|
Walker sustained a meniscus tear on the first day of training camp. The team confirmed the surgery was performed by Team Physician Dr. Brian McKeon and assisted by John Rand, PAC.
While no timetable for his return has been announced by the team, various reports have Walker missing 6-8 weeks of action.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?