Walker has knee scoped
|10.02.09 at 1:28 pm ET|
Walker sustained a meniscus tear on the first day of training camp. The team confirmed the surgery was performed by Team Physician Dr. Brian McKeon and assisted by John Rand, PAC.
While no timetable for his return has been announced by the team, various reports have Walker missing 6-8 weeks of action.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...