Davis rolling up sleeves to roll burritos
|10.23.09 at 4:01 pm ET|
On Saturday Glen Davis will roll up his sleeves to roll burritos for a group of Celtics fans at Chipotle Mexican Grill in Cambridge from 3:30-4:30pm. Five WEEI contest winners as well as ten local youth from BELL (Building Educated Leaders for Life) will enjoy lunch courtesy of Big Baby. Davis will also film a promotional video for Chipotle which will air during Celtics home games. All those in attendance will play extras in the video. On Friday the Celtics announced Chipotle Mexican Grill has become an official team partner.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?