Report: Davis Suffers Broken Hand
|10.26.09 at 8:38 pm ET|
According to Comcast Sportsnet New England, Celtics forward Glen “Big Baby” Davis suffered a broken hand in a non-basketball related right thumb injury and is expected to miss 6-8 weeks. The injury reportedly occurred Sunday night when Davis was involved in an altercation with a former teammate.
‘We are aware of Glen Davis‘ injury,” the Celtics said in a statement. “We are gathering all information regarding the injury before making any further comments.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?