Report: Davis Suffers Broken Hand
|10.26.09 at 8:38 pm ET|
According to Comcast Sportsnet New England, Celtics forward Glen “Big Baby” Davis suffered a broken hand in a non-basketball related right thumb injury and is expected to miss 6-8 weeks. The injury reportedly occurred Sunday night when Davis was involved in an altercation with a former teammate.
“We are aware of Glen Davis’ injury,” the Celtics said in a statement. “We are gathering all information regarding the injury before making any further comments.”
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden