Ainge: Rondo talks continue
|10.27.09 at 7:43 pm ET|
“I won’t talk about that other than to say we’re just having discussions with Rajon and Bill Duffy, his representative and we’ll continue to have discussions with them, probably all the way up until the 31st [of October],” said Ainge, who also denied reports that contract talks had broken off.
“As far as I’m concerned, I’m not aware of any discussions ending,” he added.
The Celtics have until Saturday to negotiate a new deal or Rondo becomes a restricted free agent at the end of the season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?