Ainge: Rondo talks continue
|10.27.09 at 7:43 pm ET|
“I won’t talk about that other than to say we’re just having discussions with Rajon and Bill Duffy, his representative and we’ll continue to have discussions with them, probably all the way up until the 31st [of October],” said Ainge, who also denied reports that contract talks had broken off.
“As far as I’m concerned, I’m not aware of any discussions ending,” he added.
The Celtics have until Saturday to negotiate a new deal or Rondo becomes a restricted free agent at the end of the season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...