Ainge: Rondo talks continue
|10.27.09 at 7:43 pm ET|
“I won’t talk about that other than to say we’re just having discussions with Rajon and Bill Duffy, his representative and we’ll continue to have discussions with them, probably all the way up until the 31st [of October],” said Ainge, who also denied reports that contract talks had broken off.
“As far as I’m concerned, I’m not aware of any discussions ending,” he added.
The Celtics have until Saturday to negotiate a new deal or Rondo becomes a restricted free agent at the end of the season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason