|Family affair between Cavs and Celts||10.27.09 at 2:26 pm ET|
CLEVELAND – It will be brother-in-law against brother-in-law when Shelden Williams’ Celtics go up against Anthony Parker’s Cavaliers tonight on the shores of Lake Erie.
Williams is married to Parker’s sister Candace Parker, a hoops star in her own right. Candace is a star for the WNBA’s Los Angeles Sparks.
“It’s all business,” Anthony Parker said. “I’ve competed against friends, maybe not family, before and yeah, you want to have bragging rights and it’s fun to go through that but we’ve played against each other so this is nothing new.”
Parker played in Toronto for the last three seasons before joining Cleveland this season while Williams has played for Atlanta, Sacramento and Minnesota over that same time frame.
- SBNation's Blogger Mock Draft
- Doc Rivers will make first public comments on future since end of season
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Where do the Celtics go from here? Post failed deal fallout
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 6/18
- What is Value?
- Clippers call off talks for Doc Rivers - real or posturing?