Wyc: Davis suspension ‘very likely’
|10.27.09 at 9:58 am ET|
Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck told Fox 25’s morning show Tuesday that a suspension of injured forward Glen Davis was “very likely” after Davis injured his right hand Sunday night, apparently in an fight with a former college teammate.
Davis showed up at Celtics practice on Monday but was sent for an exam that reportedly revealed a broken bone in his right hand. The team has yet to confirm the nature of the injury or the circumstances of the altercation that resulted in the injury.
Davis re-signed with the Celtics this summer on a two-year, $5 million deal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason