Wyc: Davis suspension ‘very likely’
|10.27.09 at 9:58 am ET|
Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck told Fox 25’s morning show Tuesday that a suspension of injured forward Glen Davis was “very likely” after Davis injured his right hand Sunday night, apparently in an fight with a former college teammate.
Davis showed up at Celtics practice on Monday but was sent for an exam that reportedly revealed a broken bone in his right hand. The team has yet to confirm the nature of the injury or the circumstances of the altercation that resulted in the injury.
Davis re-signed with the Celtics this summer on a two-year, $5 million deal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?