Wyc: Davis suspension ‘very likely’
|10.27.09 at 9:58 am ET|
Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck told Fox 25’s morning show Tuesday that a suspension of injured forward Glen Davis was “very likely” after Davis injured his right hand Sunday night, apparently in an fight with a former college teammate.
Davis showed up at Celtics practice on Monday but was sent for an exam that reportedly revealed a broken bone in his right hand. The team has yet to confirm the nature of the injury or the circumstances of the altercation that resulted in the injury.
Davis re-signed with the Celtics this summer on a two-year, $5 million deal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...