Baby: ‘No football for me’
|11.06.09 at 11:13 pm ET|
Glen Davis wants to make one thing very, very clear. He has no intention of playing in the NFL.
“No football for me,” the injured power forward said, while leaving the Garden wearing a Cincinnati Reds baseball cap. “Put that on the record.”
We assume he’s not considering baseball either.
Earlier this week, Davis told ESPN The Magazine that he wanted to try pro football after his NBA career.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason