|Bad back also ailing Williams||11.11.09 at 8:23 pm ET|
While Deron Williams was officially listed as questionable with a bruised left calf in Utah’s pregame notes, it was a sore back, injured on Monday in New York, that forced Williams out of the game early in the second quarter.
Williams went to the hallway behind the Jazz bench to try and keep loose.
Williams started his eighth straight game on Wednesday in Boston.
Meanwhile, Williams had praise for his counterpart, Rajon Rondo.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/24
- Celtics deny Brooklyn Nets permission to speak to Doc Rivers
- Wyc Grousbeck: "I don't know what will happen"
- Jared Sullinger on the comeback trail
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/23
- Mike Krzyzewski to return to coach Olympic Men's Basketball Team
- Charges against Terrence Williams delayed