Report: C’s considering Nocioni in three-way
|11.17.09 at 12:04 pm ET|
WALTHAM — While the Celtics hit the practice court again today in preparation for the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday, the team is involved in discussions regarding a three-way trade to bring power Sacramento forward Andres Nocioni to Boston, according to ESPN.
The deal, on the surface, would seem unlikely as Nocioni, who turns 30 on Nov. 30, is signed through 2011-12 and is owed roughly $20.5 million guaranteed, with a team option for the 2012-13 season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason