Wallace fined $30K for criticizing officials
|11.29.09 at 6:53 pm ET|
Rasheed Wallace was fined $30,000 for criticizing officials following Friday’s game against the Raptors. Wallace expressed his disagreement with several calls, including a personal foul attributed to him in which he felt Hedo Turkoglu flopped.
“This game is watered down, watered down with all that flopping [crap],” he said after the game. “They’re setting rules on us to the point where you’re taunting if you dunk on somebody. Paul dunked it and then he didn’t say nothing but it’s a tech …Let the Golden Child do that or one of the NBA Without Border kids do that, it’s all fine and dandy.”
Click here for more on what Wallace had to say.
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9