Baby could be trippin’
|12.08.09 at 7:52 pm ET|
Tony Allen makes his 2009-10 season debut tonight against the Milwaukee Bucks after missing the first 20 games with a sore right ankle.
“I don’t know,” Doc Rivers said when asked what his expectations are for the defensive backcourt specialist. “Tony hasn’t played in so long. I’m looking for him not to do too much. Defensively is where we need help and need his help.”
Meanwhile, Rivers said Glen Davis is making progress in healing his right thumb, adding that Davis will ”probably be on the trip,” referring to the team’s West Coast trip at the end of the month.
Rivers did not speculate as to his availability and whether he would be activated.
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4
- Early conclusions after 20 games
- Jared Sullinger Drawing the Double Team and Assessing the Boston Celtics...
- Jordan Crawford Does it Again, Boston Celtics beat Milwaukee Bucks...
- Boston Celtics respond with a win, beat Milwaukee Bucks, 108-100
- Jeff Green Latest to Shoot Down Boston Celtics Tanking Talk