Daniels to get MRI
|12.08.09 at 8:06 pm ET|
“It’s been hurting for a good three weeks but that [Oklahoma City] game someone re-hit it and that’s just the way it is,” Rivers said.
“We’re not sure yet,” Rivers said. “We’re going to wait till [Wednesday]. I don’t think he’s going to play in the next couple of games for sure.
“A lot of things. I don’t think he’s been able to hold onto the ball. I think it’s affected Eddie [House] because early in the year, especially in preseason, Eddie was getting great shots off Marquis’ passes. He hasn’t had the ability to pass and I think that’s affected Eddie a lot.”
Rivers noticed something in practice on Sunday when Daniels was told to take a seat.
“The other day in practice, I blew the whistle and told him to sit down and let’s do something else because we could see it just wasn’t working,” Rivers said. “Honestly, I’ve been watching him in practice. He tried to get a rebound with one hand when he needed both and you could see him protect it. He wouldn’t say anything, which is why he probably kept going. He kept saying it’s a little pain, it’s nothing big. So, we’ll find out. Hopefully, he’s right.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason