|Davis: ‘I’ll be back soon’||12.08.09 at 8:03 pm ET|
BOSTON – Glen Davis doesn’t know exactly when he’ll return from a hand injury, other than it’s soon.
“Soon, soon, soon,” he called out in the locker room before the Celtics-Bucks game.
Davis broke his right hand before the start of the season and was recently fitted for a new cast. He is focused on strengthening the ligament and will have the cast removed once the bone is healed.
He hasn’t been able to do much with his shooting hand — “It feels weird a little bit. I haven’t used it in a while,” he said — but predicts he could hit three out of five shots with his left hand after using it so much.
As for the rest of his body, he has been staying conditioned by running and avoiding fatty foods during the holidays.
“Everything’s fine man,” he said. “I’m just coming back as soon as possible, soon.”
- Lawyer interview about Terrence Willaims case
- Mock draft watch: Who the experts say the Boston Celtics will pick in the...
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Mason Plumlee
- NBA Draft Lottery: Cleveland Cavs get top pick, Washington Wizards move...
- The Pelicans rumor: Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley for Eric Gordon
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/21
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support