Hudson assigned to Red Claws
|12.15.09 at 1:08 pm ET|
‘He’s on a very good team where it’s very difficult to get minutes, but that hasn’t sidetracked his work,’ Doc Rivers told the Boston Herald prior to Monday’s Celtics-Grizzlies game. ‘We’re going to send him down pretty soon to the NBDL for a week or so to get him some games, because I don’t like our young guys going these long stretches without playing games. And then we’re going to bring him back. I think that will help him.’
Celtics forward Bill Walker was assigned to their D-League affiliate earlier in the season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...