Hudson assigned to Red Claws
|12.15.09 at 1:08 pm ET|
‘He’s on a very good team where it’s very difficult to get minutes, but that hasn’t sidetracked his work,’ Doc Rivers told the Boston Herald prior to Monday’s Celtics-Grizzlies game. ‘We’re going to send him down pretty soon to the NBDL for a week or so to get him some games, because I don’t like our young guys going these long stretches without playing games. And then we’re going to bring him back. I think that will help him.’
Celtics forward Bill Walker was assigned to their D-League affiliate earlier in the season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?