Allen expected to play with finger injury
|12.19.09 at 3:18 pm ET|
WALTHAM – Ray Allen hyperextended his right finger during an open practice on Saturday. He seemed to jam his finger and left practice, but later returned to shoot free throws. He is expected to play on Sunday against the Timberwolves.
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...