Daniels to give back in Orlando
|12.21.09 at 10:58 pm ET|
As part of his Q6 Foundation, Marquis Daniels is scheduled to help families in need on Wednesday in his hometown of Orlando. (The Celtics will play the Magic on Friday.) Daniels will present 25 pre-selected families with gift cards to purchase food, clothing, and toys for the holidays. The event will be held at the J.R. Smith Recreation Center.
Daniels formed the Q6 Foundation to provide funds for underprivileged children. The foundation also aims to raise awareness and funding for health issues, such as sickle cell anemia. Visit www.theq6foundation.com for more information.
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?
- Deron Williams expected to play vs. Celtics on Tuesday
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning