Daniels to give back in Orlando
|12.21.09 at 10:58 pm ET|
As part of his Q6 Foundation, Marquis Daniels is scheduled to help families in need on Wednesday in his hometown of Orlando. (The Celtics will play the Magic on Friday.) Daniels will present 25 pre-selected families with gift cards to purchase food, clothing, and toys for the holidays. The event will be held at the J.R. Smith Recreation Center.
Daniels formed the Q6 Foundation to provide funds for underprivileged children. The foundation also aims to raise awareness and funding for health issues, such as sickle cell anemia. Visit www.theq6foundation.com for more information.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...