No rush for KG return
|01.02.10 at 7:56 pm ET|
Celtics coach Doc Rivers hinted on Saturday night that Kevin Garnett could be out at least another 10 days with soreness in his right knee, adding that he would probably miss the next five games.
“At least you know it’s going to be a lot longer than that, but you don’t know how quickly he can come back from that.”
Entering Saturday’s game, the Celtics were 2-3 in the five games without Garnett in the lineup.
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel
- It's a laugher: Celtics trounce Knicks 114 - 73
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/8
- Celtics visit Knicks looking for 3rd straight win
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?