|Pierce, Rondo question marks for Miami||01.04.10 at 3:05 pm ET|
WALTHAM – Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo took some shots and did some light running but didn’t practice with the Celtics on Monday.
Assistant Tom Thibodeau, who filled in for Doc Rivers, ran practice and said Pierce and Rondo are day-to-day with right knee and left hamstring issues, respectively.
Thibodeau said no decision has been made on whether Pierce would travel with the team to Miami for Wednesday’s game against the Heat.
- Celtics deny Brooklyn Nets permission to speak to Doc Rivers
- Wyc Grousbeck: "I don't know what will happen"
- Jared Sullinger on the comeback trail
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/23
- Mike Krzyzewski to return to coach Olympic Men's Basketball Team
- Charges against Terrence Williams delayed
- A look at Eric Gordon