Pierce, Rondo question marks for Miami
|01.04.10 at 3:05 pm ET|
WALTHAM – Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo took some shots and did some light running but didn’t practice with the Celtics on Monday.
Assistant Tom Thibodeau, who filled in for Doc Rivers, ran practice and said Pierce and Rondo are day-to-day with right knee and left hamstring issues, respectively.
Thibodeau said no decision has been made on whether Pierce would travel with the team to Miami for Wednesday’s game against the Heat.
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4